Monday, September 14, 2015

Frontier Chemistry Post Report

To end off our nomenclature unit, we wrote a Frontier Chemistry essay. We were given a prompt, which included aliments, habitat, and supplies. We had to solve our problems using the plants in our given environment. In my case, I was in a tall grass prairie with severe sunburns and bear attack wounds. It was difficult to write at first, but luckily our chemistry teacher wrote out the exact aliments she was looking for. I was at a disadvantage, because I definitely don't have as many Tall Grass Prairie plants as I do Eastern Deciduous Forest plants. I managed to get through it though. I used about 4-5 different plants. I managed to treat skin blisters, bleeding, swelling, broken bone, dirt, and some of infection.

No comments:

Post a Comment