Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Pre-Unit Exam


Tomorrow is the unit exam for the Atomic Structure and Radioactivity unit! I am very excited for this quiz, and cannot wait to see if it raises up my grade any. It was quicker than the last unit, and a bit easier to understand. Well, everything except some of the formulas for half lives and stuff similar to that. Once I study those formulas and some of the particles that are given off by atomic decay, I feel that I will be more than ready to succeed on this test! To help study, I used this website for half life equations!

2 comments:

  1. I like how you always put in flowers on the posts, it relaxes me somehow. And like you I am also stressing about the unit test, so I've been studying, doing blog stuff, studying, and studying. I hope you get what you want on this quiz too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the formulas for half lives are a bit confusing at times. I had to study them a bit before the test in order to be comfortable going into today. I love the flowers on your blog!

    ReplyDelete