Thursday, October 1, 2015

Forensic Archaeology Lab Post-Report


The Forensic Archaeology lab was a simulation of an isotopes' half life. We put around 576 small squares with color on one side into a box, and then shook them up. After that, we counted all the of squares that landed color up and called them the atoms that decayed. We had to do this until all 576 of our atoms where split up into the two different categories, then fill out a worksheet about them online. This lab was suppose to help us have a more visual understanding of the scale of atoms, but I wish it could've been done with fewer squares. :C

1 comment:

  1. I really like the pictures you added, I think it makes your blog unique. (Also because I just like photography a lot) I also think you did a good job of explaining the procedure of the lab, but if you wanted to add more you could maybe write about the results.

    ReplyDelete