Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Measurement pre-test Post-Report

Measurement Unit Pre-Test



The measurement pre-test was quite stressful, as I definitely don't know most of what is on the test. From what I can gather from the test, the only thing lacking was the unusual units of measurement used, what a significant zero is, and some formulas (+ brushing up on nomenclature and poly-atomic ions). This unit will have a ton of math, something I am no quite too excited about, but I think it'll get better once I can obtain a firm grasp of the formulas. All and all, I think that this will be an excellent unit to kick off the quarter with.

Some helpful links:

Significant Zeros

Scientific Notation

2 comments:

  1. After learning what we had this week do you understand the chapter better? I think the math in this chapter isn't to hard but like you I also don't want much math.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! After this week (before the test) I definitely got a better grasp of the concepts presented in the unit, however, I was plagued by my inability to perform these calculations quickly (mainly conversions)

      Delete