Friday, November 13, 2015

Chemical Composition Weekly Quiz Post Report.

Chemical Composition Quiz Post Report


I did decently on the Chemical Composition quiz, it was quite difficult, with things I didn't know how to do, but I hope to get studying those things and hopefully be ready for the quickly approaching test. I had the most problems with remembering the Poly atomic ion formulas, which I think will be very useful on the test.

This useful website can help with remembering those tricky polyatomic ions! http://getchemistryhelp.com/chemistry-lesson-polyatomic-ions/

3 comments:

  1. The Polyatomic ions come easy to me, but the thing I struggled with the most is simply remembering how to do the math problems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the Polyatomic ions have slightly faded from my memory and that could be problematic. I'm definitely going to be studying those as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand where you're coming from, it's really hard to remember how to work through the problems. Thanks for the refresher on polyatomic ions, it's definitely going to help.

    ReplyDelete