Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Composition Unit Test

Chemical Composition Test

The test for this unit was very difficult, and was very stressful. I feel like all the odds were stacked against me, for we took the test on a Monday and during first hour! A double whammy! Regardless, I will still review for this unit to make sure that I don't forget it! I already know that I failed, and I hope that we will maybe be able to retake the test. I also know that I could've studied a bit more, but I don't know what difference it would have made. I also failed to direct my studying at what really mattered. I spent all my time studying for the large empirical formula question that I completely forgot how to do everything else, the worst part being that I didn't even get to that question. Let's just say that I am very worried about my Chem grade after this test! :C

Empirical Formula help for those who still need it! https://www.chem.tamu.edu/class/majors/tutorialnotefiles/empirical.htm

A website I wish I found before the test: http://www.gcsescience.com/m20.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment